- 4 4-oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, spinach, zucchini, olives, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- Saute garlic and onion until softened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the chicken breasts and wine and cook the chicken until browned on one side, 2 to 4 minutes. Turn it over; top with the vegetable mixture, broth, bay leaves and tomato paste.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook until cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)